Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Different tiers

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 22 2012 10:34 PM (3 replies)
  • tiger319
    1,186 Posts
    Tue, Aug 21 2012 6:59 PM

Having trouble understanding why some people are high level players, 60-90 plus with score averages ranging from 61 to 74 and they are still in Amatuer to Pro tier??  I am 82 with 64 average and in Master tier..  Why do they stay there??  They have the advantage in all matches!! I enjoy playing others on here but its frustrating that I am dissadvantaged because of it...  Seems like cheating is getting regular these days! Thought WGT discouraged that behavior..

• cobrastryke
    840 Posts
    Wed, Aug 22 2012 6:53 PM

its called sandbagging

• FamousBeef
    271 Posts
    Wed, Aug 22 2012 8:35 PM

working as intended

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Wed, Aug 22 2012 10:34 PM

WGT has set the game up to reward those who do not play "stroke play" games. You can get experience points and bonuses in all games in order to level up and buy the better equipment. If you do not play enough stroke play games you will never go up in tier and move to longer tees.

Until WGT decides to start taking winnings into account for tiering up the game will always be rigged in the sandbaggers' favor. That's why it's such a good idea to find a good and fair country club for your play and avoid playing for credits against anyone you don't know. 

RSS