Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Legends Needed

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 25 2012 11:47 AM (2 replies)
  • Mickey43
    198 Posts
    Sat, Aug 25 2012 6:22 AM

I recently arrived at the 'Legend' rank, and I am seeking 'site friends' who are also at the 'Legend' rank. Additionally, my interest lies in individuals who like to play either 'match games' or 'skins games'; 9 holes or 18 holes, on any course. If you invite me to play, if I'm available to play....I'll play. I would hope for the very same in return.

I am retired, happy, healthy, active, and 69 years old. I'm often on the site, and I will not quit a game once it has started. During every game I am polite, and a gentleman. I have 7 adult children, 12 grandchildren, and I enjoy spending as much time as is possible with my grandkids. I also enjoy fishing, good food, and 'vacation' travel [most often to one of many Caribbean islands or Mexico].

I live in deep southern Louisiana, Central Standard Time, 6 hours behind GMT. On any given Monday thru Saturday (apart from my travels), I can be found on the WGT site between 0930 and 1630 CST. As an aside, I am currently at level 85, and have not as yet been able to buy the ATV wedges. I do, however, use the G20 clubs.

Please request a 'site friend' status with me; it would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to any and all match and skin games in the future. Thank you.

Mickey

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Sat, Aug 25 2012 10:30 AM

Mickey, if u are interested, check out our CC .. "Everybody's Chuckling" CC

it's a small group of regulars playin' regular CC tourneys & a/s, skins & stroke play games amongst each other .. the guy in charge is "tiggerclark" if u wanna visit his page ..

beware though, these are a bunch of offbeat monkeys who like to talk smack & jib each other during games & on our CC forums .. but if u gotta relaxed sense of humor, these guys are loads of fun to be around with ..

Chris

• Mickey43
    198 Posts
    Sat, Aug 25 2012 11:47 AM

Hey Chris....thank you for the post, thank you for the suggestion.

While I'm not interested in 'stroke' play, I am interested in 'skins' play....and I will apply for membership in the 'Everbody's Chuckling' CC. There is, however, a caveat. Since I live in Louisiana, WGT will not allow me to play in 'buy-in' games (gambling; re: not allowed by Louisiana law). But, I'll gladly play in just about any 'skins' tourney set up by the EC CC.

Thanks again for your assist.

Mickey

RSS