Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New Balls

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 16 2010 1:11 PM (8 replies)
  • Whogolf
    78 Posts
    Sun, May 16 2010 12:10 AM

Why is it I always lose a brand new shiny ball,and not lose the ones with a couple of hits left on it? Happens to me every time. :(

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Sun, May 16 2010 12:39 AM

lol, I never really thought about that.

• borntobesting
    9,679 Posts
    Sun, May 16 2010 3:49 AM

Whogolf:

Why is it I always lose a brand new shiny ball,and not lose the ones with a couple of hits left on it? Happens to me every time. :(

I have had both. But yes i have lost quite a few on the first couple of hits.

• duffer66
    700 Posts
    Sun, May 16 2010 10:47 AM

The last 3 times I bought new balls I lost 1 the very first time I played them. Lost another today on a meter spike, go figure that out.

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Sun, May 16 2010 11:00 AM

Yeah go figure... happened to me with a back of GI-Ss the other day. :(

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sun, May 16 2010 11:05 AM

A couple weeks ago I was finishing up Kiawah in a practice round and had just put into play a brand new GI-SD.  Without thinking it sprang into my head that I should see what would happen if I was able to hit a 3 iron into the Kiawah clubhouse from the 18th green.  Mid air it dawned on me what I had done.  Oh, and I apologize for that nasty divot I left on the green

• Whogolf
    78 Posts
    Sun, May 16 2010 11:33 AM

Doublemochaman:

A couple weeks ago I was finishing up Kiawah in a practice round and had just put into play a brand new GI-SD.  Without thinking it sprang into my head that I should see what would happen if I was able to hit a 3 iron into the Kiawah clubhouse from the 18th green.  Mid air it dawned on me what I had done.  Oh, and I apologize for that nasty divot I left on the green

I do dumb stuff like that too. Like playing the course backwards. Take 2 shots to get near the green, then move the arrow back towards the tee and see how many strokes it takes to land back on the tee lol

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Sun, May 16 2010 1:00 PM

Whogolf:

Same reason why, when you drop a piece of toast, it always lands buttered side down.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, May 16 2010 1:11 PM

Whogolf:

Hello, my name is Murphy and I'd like to introduce you to my law. ;-)

RSS