rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 27 2012 4:36 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Aug 27 2012 9:11 AM

Hi

alas it may have fixed issues for many people is still not perfect:(

I would recommend you downgrade to an older version and once it works, keep it until you see fit to upgrade... Mine is from 6 month ago, for example.

-wgticon

• Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Mon, Aug 27 2012 2:22 PM

kcalw:

I use fire fox and I updated the adobe. My screes now freeze up or lo0ad extremely slow. I uninstalled the update but then the "play now" button does not load up. I re loaded the urgent update but the same thing as before happens.   HELP.

On another note. I tried using chrome but the meter bar is un responsive. It does not iniate the swing untill it is far past the ding..

I use chrome and use latest flash update with no problems. I just disable the other flash extensions under chrome://plugins in the chrome address bar, under advance look at left and you might have two or three different versions of flash just disable the ones you don't use, and I also removed start up programs on the computer that do not need to be used on loading at startup. My games runs nice and smooth.

What makes me laugh is there is more flash threads than any other topic thread in this forum. Most of them are about the same thing. Usually someone starts a new one because search is not being used or just freshly new to the forums or got something to gripe about.

I think the latter. This should be called "Gripe Forum of WGT".

• graemelee99
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, Aug 27 2012 4:20 PM

Well new version of flash loads some courses v slowly but the meter seems very good. Didnt load this slow prior to update but the meter wasnt as good either...pro's and con's it seems!

• PAGES
RSS