Forums

Help › Forums

Re: This is addictive

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 26 2012 9:26 PM (5 replies)
  • bmgolfing
    2 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 8:53 PM

I was looking for something fun to do and I think I've found it. I was thinking of taking up golf for real and this gives me some perspective. Already I'm looking at golf on television and have a better appreciation of the game. Even though I'm still at hack status, soon I'll get better and join you guys for tournements. See you on the links

• andrewmca
    447 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 9:26 PM

welcome, its addictive alright!

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 9:29 PM

Welcome sir. Where've you been?

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 10:14 PM

Put a picture of your wife & kids next to your monitor ... just so you don't forget what they look like.

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 10:37 PM

Also:

1) attach a mirror to your monitor so you can indirectly state, yes I am listening to you. When your wife asks you something, especially when watching clothing network on T.V.

2) When wife taunts you with her assets do not fall for it and just keep playing, you will score better here then with your wife since it's just a taunt anyhow.

3) Watch out for "Ninja Children", they are everywhere trying to sneak up on you to ruin your game.

4) Pay more attention to your family when needed, the outcome is a better more peaceful time of playing golf on here. Especially after fixing them dinner and are quietly digesting it while watching television.

The list could go on and on as you all know. So with my humor and a kind welcome aboard to a very addictive game, enjoy yourself and happy golfing.

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Mon, Aug 27 2012 12:09 AM

i would also recommend adult nappies .. they come in very handy when you find yourself caught up in a hot round & refuse to get up off from behind your comp to go and pay a visit to the crapper .. who needs the aggravation of using the humility stool, right ?

RSS