Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT Nation?

Tue, Aug 28 2012 1:14 AM (9 replies)
  • Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Mon, Aug 27 2012 1:43 PM

I know you need to be a top player (buy credits or play a lot). Be 90 level or higher, but come on. Everyone on alternate shot 90 level above and even as low as level 76 has WGT Nation. What I am wondering is I played daily at least up to 10+ games of different game choices depending how I feel, and still have not became a nation member. So what gives? I am going on level 88.

• ksinfield
    310 Posts
    Mon, Aug 27 2012 2:27 PM

if somebody drops out before the game starts the flag seems to stay there.

i.e if you are 3rd to join and number 2 who has flag drops out you move to number 2

you now have a flag against your name even though you shouldnt.

that is why you sometimes see a level 62 for example with a flag

• Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Mon, Aug 27 2012 3:35 PM

ksinfield:

if somebody drops out before the game starts the flag seems to stay there.

i.e if you are 3rd to join and number 2 who has flag drops out you move to number 2

you now have a flag against your name even though you shouldnt.

that is why you sometimes see a level 62 for example with a flag

I must be stupid, because I never knew that. Thanks for that. Plus I never said as low as 62. I said lower than me does not mean I meant hacks, amateurs or pros. It usually means as obvious as it could mean, around the same as me which I am master. Most masters are around my level or higher with few lower than me. I guess I have to be as detailed as possible in the forums for people to understand. I am going to forget I even started this thread. Since, it has already started criticism.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Aug 27 2012 7:49 PM

hyena64:
    I know I've seen pros w/ the flag & maybe an amateur w/ one.  Just got mine this weekend, & I didn't get an email invite either.

Got my invite the second I hit Legend,been on here 5 months  playing many hours every day,yet have friends L50ish pros/t/pros who have been playing 8-10 weeks & they have become members ? Don't think wgt publish the criteria,maybe just luck of the draw ? Who knows.... Used to wind me up too till L70ish,but now not sure whether I want to be FLAGGED..Waiting for advice on another thread...Hope you already qualfied ....Andy

• Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Mon, Aug 27 2012 10:45 PM

alcaucin:

hyena64:
    I know I've seen pros w/ the flag & maybe an amateur w/ one.  Just got mine this weekend, & I didn't get an email invite either.

Got my invite the second I hit Legend,been on here 5 months  playing many hours every day,yet have friends L50ish pros/t/pros who have been playing 8-10 weeks & they have become members ? Don't think wgt publish the criteria,maybe just luck of the draw ? Who knows.... Used to wind me up too till L70ish,but now not sure whether I want to be FLAGGED..Waiting for advice on another thread...Hope you already qualfied ....Andy

Nope, and now I am passed this. Not getting anywhere with this thread. Since, it still says not qualified, I am moving on to better things to worry about.

• bearclaw27
    553 Posts
    Mon, Aug 27 2012 11:28 PM

Only the kewl kids get to the "Nation"...:/

• Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Mon, Aug 27 2012 11:41 PM

bearclaw27:

Only the kewl kids get to the "Nation"...:/

Thanks for the unnecessary comment.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 1:14 AM

Games4Ever71:

Not getting anywhere with this thread.

I didn't quite get what you wanted in the first place.

The conditions are being stated at www.wgt.com/nation - what else could we do for you?

RSS