Forums

Help › Forums

Re: "Tibbets"

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 31 2012 2:33 PM (5 replies)
  • cadornette
    319 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 8:41 AM

Hello guys! The players who have been playing this game for years may remember him. He was, in my opinion, the GREATEST player on WGT. But, does anyone know what happened to him? I've heard he went insane by playing the game about 15 hours a day until he lost his job and family..Some people says he died..What really happened??

• cadornette
    319 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 8:40 AM

no one's gonna answer?

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 9:03 AM

He's living, working , breathing and happily married in Seattle. He was and always WILL BE the best who ever played this game  - hands down. He was shooting  "MID 20's" with starter equipment and low end WGT gb's. If tibbets came back today and played with the equipment we have now,,,LOL. They  say on any given Sunday anyone can be beat. I dont think that would hold true in this scenario. tibbets would be unbeatable. 

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 9:04 AM

Well, well, well! Check this out, from Tibbets' activity:

August 10, 2012
    • tibbets won the Visit Wolf Creek Sweeps Crystal Skill Challenge Cup award.
  • cadornette
    319 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 2:18 PM

you're right sir, completely true. I'm happy that he's fine..but he was the greatest player ever..the best irons he ever got were the g10 ping that i'm using at the moment, and they're not that great..what a player, omg

• borntobesting
    9,687 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 2:33 PM

The best at that time as I understand were Tibbetts, Avatarlee and Nivlac. 

RSS