Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Last night..

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 30 2012 12:53 PM (3 replies)
  • Seve42
    33 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 11:45 AM

Before WGT shut down at 11 pst I stopped playing my game before the shutdown and saved it so that I could return today. Now today I got on there and it says I did not return in time and my game is lost. I know last night after I saved the game it said that I could now close the window and my game was saved. How is it now gone?

Seve42

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 11:55 AM

Were you playing close to the end time for a tourney? It may have expired while you were gone.

• Seve42
    33 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 12:37 PM

No it was a regular stroke game on Cabo, or whatever it is called, and the reason I ask is that I was -12 after 15 holes and was going for my new low score. Is there anyway to get it back? I don't understand how a saved game has a time I have to complete it by and I was only playing last night.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 12:53 PM

This might be a stretch but maybe it was erased in the update last night because of the change WGT made with regards to continuing stroke play disconnects. When a stroke player is disconnected now, everybody goes to the lobby for 5 minutes to wait for the reconnect like AS and MP games. This is new and it sounds like maybe your game got caught in the change even though it was just a single play round. 

RSS