Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Urgent Flash Update

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 4 2012 2:32 AM (5 replies)
  • EdSubpar
    24 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 12:29 PM

The Flash Update did not help me one bit.  Still crashes often.   I use IE 8 and Chrome, but not at the same time.  I don't think Flash works very well at all.  I hope they don't use it on airplanes for navigation!

Edsubpar

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 12:45 PM

There is around 200 threads to help you fix your Flash/browser problems.

If you look, you can find them. IE is a great browser to download other browsers, Chrome is a bit funky lately, but still ok if you follow some advice. 

Or try Comodo Dragon or Maxthon3. A little search and a few minutes can solve much.

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 1:00 PM

Maxthon3.....

11.4 flash works great on most browsers and computers with the exception of a couple. Your system and how it is optimized and maintained may dictate how and what works best.

• hatcojack
    410 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 2:24 PM

11 4 262 version  works fine BUT u must disable any other versions and then disconnect and rec onnect!

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 2:30 PM

hatcojack:

11 4 262 version  works fine BUT u must disable any other versions and then disconnect and rec onnect!

You don't have to disconnect for it to become effective. Open your search in another tab type in the About:chrome make your changes and close that tab. They will still be effective without disconnecting.

• trc32
    6 Posts
    Tue, Sep 4 2012 2:32 AM

Maxthon 3. 

you wont regret it. 

RSS