Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Black square in screen

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 3 2012 9:11 PM (4 replies)
  • ATMY
    4 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 4:53 PM

What the hell is going on with this program. That's four times tonight that I've tried to play various games and had a black square in the middle of my screen. It makes it impossible to play as you can't see where you are aiming. Come on Google get you'r act together. stop mucking about with the basics of programming.

• creamer444
    783 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 5:29 PM

i get it to just reboot if still there clear browser stuff etc etc swith comp of reset it it will be gone.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 5:32 PM

hi

it seems to be a weird ad that doesn't work right. if you can see the name of it, can you please take screenshot of the ad and email it to members@worldgolftour.com

-wgticon

• davedennis
    28 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 9:11 PM

I have either had a white or a black square in the middle of my screen all night, how do you think that enhances my game playing when i van't see a bloody thing, yes i can go to large screen mode, but then i can't talk to people in that mode and have to keep flicking.

i have spent a lot of money on this site, do something about it because you don't obviously understand how annoying it is.

I have cleared my cache, refreshed, rebooted my laptop, restored to a previous time when it wasn';t happening, and IT IS STILL HAPPENING, WHY IS IT HAPPENING.

next it'll tell me my post is pending because its my first post, IT ISN'T my first, I have 3 emails telling me my other posts were approved, so please sort this stuff out, very soon

• promark1
    412 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 9:44 PM

just had same problem.if you click on full screen it goes but dont like white bands down the side.ive sent screenshot so will just wait now

RSS