Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Where's MY replay

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 7 2012 4:36 AM (6 replies)
  • usmra
    32 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 3:30 AM

Hopefully this hasn't already been discussed.  I have two questions: (1) do you have to be a relative to make the replay highlights?; and (2) is there such a thing as a replay highlights archive?  I've been thowing in eagles from the fairway and even aced 15 at Olympic and I get zilch.  And when I periodicaly check that page I see crap like 18 foot chip ins and 35 foot putts included.  Here's a suggestion - if by some miracle, a person does make the cut for the replay highlights page, how about sending them an e-mail.  I know you have my address.  Use it for other than selling me stuff.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 4:11 AM

You haven't played a ranked round since February.

• Timmytoastman
    567 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 4:16 AM

USMRA,

First, let me say to look to the right of this post and you will see a "SEARCH" box.

That is where you can find answers to your questions. Second, have you saved the replays yourself? I don't know if you realize, but you can save every one by clicking on replay last shot, share, & then copy and paste the link to your blogs on your profile.I also have never seen one of my replays posted in the highlights but am satisfied just to have them! Hope this helps!

Tim

• usmra
    32 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 5:21 AM

Been there and done that Timmy.  Search wasn't much help especially if time doesn't allow reading them all.  I know about save the shot.  The main reason I posted was the game lockup I experienced when trying to save my last good one.  Thanks.

• usmra
    32 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 5:25 AM

And your point is  . . .

I've seen replays from other than ranked play from others.  But thanks for letting me know.

• FamousBeef
    271 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 2:32 AM

usmra

i think you are over thinking it and taking it personally

that list is just that, a list of everyone's saved shots in the order they come in on a FIFO basis.

do you really think that someone at WGT is watching these shots and deciding 'wow, thats a good one, i must add that immediately to the highlights!' ?

really? is that what you are thinking?

What are thoughts on not making the "community spotlight" ?

i might add, that no cares about your shots except  you and maybe your friends. no offense.

• borntobesting
    9,687 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 4:36 AM

usmra:

And your point is  . . .

I've seen replays from other than ranked play from others.  But thanks for letting me know.

There are 1000's and 1000's of people on here and only the very best shots make it to the replay highlights. And from what I have seen they are only aces and hole-in-ones. Since they started the replay page I have had only one replay make it. 

RSS