Forums

Help › Forums

Re: game crash 4 days now

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 9 2012 11:25 AM (7 replies)
  • WarnersSafeCure
    682 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 1:49 PM

games been crashing for 4 days now.      wgt game error.  starting to get on my pip. anyone shed any light.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 2:33 PM

Browser? Flash version?

Type of games played? Any Multiplayers?

• WarnersSafeCure
    682 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 3:08 PM

latest adobe flash, using maxthon3 browser.  every time a multiplayer game,, begins .it crashes. tried it on all browsers.  wgt error message every time . aint been able to complete a game for nearly 5 days.

and of course , each time i lose %. on that multiplayer game completion malarky.  not that i iz to fussed about that

• MadMP
    75 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 4:37 PM

Game is not much fun anymore. WGT puts the ball (even on a good hit) wherever they want it. I can count on the ball going in the water on certain holes regardless of how quickly I hit the meter. I've been playing long enough to know my mishits from bad meter hits.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 9:19 PM

WarnersSafeCure:

latest adobe flash, using maxthon3 browser.  every time a multiplayer game,, begins .it crashes. tried it on all browsers.  wgt error message every time . aint been able to complete a game for nearly 5 days.

and of course , each time i lose %. on that multiplayer game completion malarky.  not that i iz to fussed about that

hi

try downgrading to an older flash... from below august this year.

-wgticon

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 10:35 PM

WarnersSafeCure:

Though "latest" is no specific answer, Maxthon / Flash is no suspect causing crashes while MP games are.

Which kind of MP games?

• WarnersSafeCure
    682 Posts
    Sun, Sep 9 2012 9:53 AM

multiplayer stroke/ranked games

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sun, Sep 9 2012 11:25 AM

tyvm. As if I had the smell in my nose ;)

Apart of the all-time suspect "Flash", this part of the game has been subject to severe re-programming which seems to wreak havoc to a few (if not all <eg>) MP games of that type. They are seemingly "unstable" to put it politely ;)

RSS