Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Score showing up in lower tier

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 9 2012 12:24 AM (4 replies)
  • Rickstermsn
    36 Posts
    Sat, Sep 8 2012 7:56 PM

I recently moved up to Pro tier. My scores are still showing in amateur. Must I do something to change this, or does it just take more time? Thanks.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Sep 8 2012 10:51 PM

Congrats on making Pro Tier!

Are they scores from a tourny? If so. if you started the comp as an amateur I think the tier you started as remains for that tourny. Then future tournys will be a a Pro.

Someone correct me if I am wrong.

• Rickstermsn
    36 Posts
    Sat, Sep 8 2012 11:16 PM

Thank you for your reply. Yes, they are from tournaments, entered after graduating to Pro. Oh well, I was just curious, but I'd like to begin getting ranked in the Pro tier.

Thank you, again.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sun, Sep 9 2012 12:15 AM

Congrats & acknowledge!

In the meantime, the profile shows both: Results from casual play show "Pro", those from tourneys joined as an Amateur are "Amateur".

The latter scores count to the average as a Pro (which has been reset at the tier-up) and to the Amateur tier of the competitions. You will continue to play under Amateur conditions - take a profit from this if you like!

• Rickstermsn
    36 Posts
    Sun, Sep 9 2012 12:24 AM

Thanks for the advice. Yea, it doesn't really make any difference, I was just wondering if it would effect my standing, but either way is good!! :-)

RSS