Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Please fix this disconnect problem

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 8 2012 9:45 PM (2 replies)
  • GregLH
    978 Posts
    Sat, Sep 8 2012 9:07 PM

I was playing and someone disconnected.  I wasn't taken to the lobby, the screen froze.  I closed the window and went back to the game.  It happened 3 times and said I was disqualified because I disconnected 3 times.

I didn't disconnect, I was disconnected.

Please fix it, this isn't the first time it has happened.  I've had more frustrating and unfinished games in the past week than I've had in 2 years..

• driverrob
    5 Posts
    Sat, Sep 8 2012 9:12 PM

Amen....i have just gone thru the same thing....% is lower than 100...but i dont ever quit....so its a good idea that needs a re-think please...just wasted 25 mins of golf time...mabey my balls will last longer i guess...

• niblick8
    34 Posts
    Sat, Sep 8 2012 9:45 PM

Totally agree guys. I have had this problem since joining this game. I get my internet from a radio signal and when it goes bad during a game I am penalized for it. If WGT is worth it's salt, they should be able to distinguish between someone quitting  and being kicked out of the game. I get those "Sorry" "there has been and error" messages all the time. Just because we have a poor internet connection, we should not be penalized.

RSS