Forums

Help › Forums

Deleted Post

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 18 2012 6:01 AM (5 replies)
  • DJ1069
    1 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2012 1:32 AM

Hi I'm new to the game and when i go to play now...it loads up to 42% and stops does anyone have any idea why?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2012 9:34 AM

hi

can you please try another browser and see if that helps.

also, i would clear cookies and temp files for both flash and browser. hanging on load is a sure sign of this.

-wgticon 

• joecoolplay
    9 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2012 12:10 PM

WGTicon:

hi

also, i would clear cookies and temp files for both flash and browser. hanging on load is a sure sign of this.

-wgticon 

Three attempts today before completing a full game, player load problems have been a nightmare for some players in the groups  i have been playing with, load problems have caused disconnects either by the game or the players themselves, this in turn starts the 5 minute clock, on numerous occasions this caused the game to freeze up on restart and begin another 5 minute count down. Also was getting Error that the game was having problems and to close the browser and try again later, on re-trying would then get a message you have disconnected from the game 3 times you have lost, so another 3% lost for disconnects. This game is now heading the same way as Tiger Woods PGA Tour online, Better cure these problems or players will go find other games to play.

• Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2012 3:43 PM

joecoolplay:

WGTicon:

hi

-wgticon 

Three attempts today before completing a full game, player load problems have been a nightmare for some players in the groups  i have been playing with, load problems have caused disconnects either by the game or the players themselves, this in turn starts the 5 minute clock, on numerous occasions this caused the game to freeze up on restart and begin another 5 minute count down. Also was getting Error that the game was having problems and to close the browser and try again later, on re-trying would then get a message you have disconnected from the game 3 times you have lost, so another 3% lost for disconnects. This game is now heading the same way as Tiger Woods PGA Tour online, Better cure these problems or players will go find other games to play.

Threatening them does nothing. They just won't do anything. They either say something and do nothing or just ignore altogether. They really are not into fixing much on this site. Most of us speak the truth and they just ignore us. The staff are favorable over other players kind of staff. Yes, I am calling them sort of racist with players on here. Either your special with them or your not.

• Choppography
    2,166 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 4:43 PM

Wow.........I bet this ^ works wonders on them, too.

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Tue, Sep 18 2012 6:01 AM
    This post has been deleted.
RSS