Thu, Sep 13 2012 9:38 PM (4 replies)
  • LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2012 9:30 PM

574,641 posts about quitters:

291,663 posts about sandbagging:

37,214 posts about % issues:

Catch my drift...

There are many reasons why we love this game.  It has sharpened our mathematical/hand eye skills.  Kept you busy during the winter months when it's to cold outside to play real golf.  Made you friends to play golf with during the warm season, heck, even kept a select few out of the jailhouse.  

We all know that WGT is still in beta (testing) mode.  We all know they have issues with connectivity.  We all know the system here is not perfect.  But think about this, you come back day after day after day because you love this game.  You love the competition and the friendly atmosphere that comes from playing with friends.

Lets enjoy what we have.  WGT has been giving back to the members what they ask for (for the most part).  They are implementing new things into the game like you ask for.  Give things a chance, lets see what happens.  MisterWGT, WGTIcon and WGTPizza all have stated that they know things are not perfect, they know there are major issues, they know the way that we "want" the game. The truth is, they want the same things.  They want you to be happy and to have fun.  So does everyone else at WGT....  

Enjoy your game, 

Rich

• Gwen77
    379 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2012 9:38 PM

Well said Rich!!

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2012 9:42 PM

Well said Richard. At the end of the day it's just a computer game.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2012 9:58 PM

Boy, I read this and I got all warm & fuzzy inside. I even got a little teary eyed.

What a hell of a WGT bedtime story! ZZZZZZZ I'm off to bed!

• dryspot
    727 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2012 10:03 PM

I have too agree this is a great game lets enjoy it

and have fun with friend's after all this is the best golf game i ever played.

Happy golfing everyone.  :))

RSS