rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 16 2012 10:08 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • canuck4everr
    100 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2012 9:33 AM

piztaker:

canuck4everr:

I know of some players who have spent thousands of real dollars on this game 

Oh no you don't.

Oh yes i do 

• billcliff
    2,616 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2012 9:40 AM

its a pantomime lol

• canuck4everr
    100 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2012 9:43 AM

Hewsey:

$20.00 ???  by who's judgement?  Maybe you can go back to X box. Oh, and thousands ? I was (i'm sure) one of the worst up grading equipment all the time guessing 6 times & I have spent no more than $200.00. IMO this game is the best bang for your buck out there.So if you feel the way you do you should not stress out about it just leave. 

" No you don't " LOL good answer

By my judgement , but its a little skewed this morning lol .

Top computer games sell for $60 , so WGT golf $20-$40 .

Dont start with the 'just leave" , you WANT a BETA game OR A BETTER game ,

TIME for WGT to fix what they have in a timely manner , before adding things that are half developed and just piss the players off more .

• canuck4everr
    100 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2012 9:44 AM

billcliff:

its a pantomime lol

He he

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2012 9:47 AM

canuck4everr:

billcliff:

its a pantomime lol

He he

Its behind you !! (in the weeds)...Andy

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2012 10:08 AM

canuck4everr:

Hewsey:

$20.00 ???  by who's judgement?  Maybe you can go back to X box. Oh, and thousands ? I was (i'm sure) one of the worst up grading equipment all the time guessing 6 times & I have spent no more than $200.00. IMO this game is the best bang for your buck out there.So if you feel the way you do you should not stress out about it just leave. 

" No you don't " LOL good answer

By my judgement , but its a little skewed this morning lol .

Top computer games sell for $60 , so WGT golf $20-$40 .

Dont start with the 'just leave" , you WANT a BETA game OR A BETTER game ,

TIME for WGT to fix what they have in a timely manner , before adding things that are half developed and just piss the players off more .

The game has been free to me through the time I've spent on surveys and videos. I appreciate the opportunity that they gave us. If this was a $20 console game I'd never have even heard of it because I don't own any consoles. I like that's it's beta because they can add things whenever they want like courses, equipment and especially the uneven lies.

So bottom line I guess I have a different philosophy about playing here. It's free and fun and I like it and appreciate it a lot. I hope WGT makes all the money they can count on this game so they continue to employee people and improve the product.

• PAGES
RSS