Forums

Help › Forums

Re: tiers

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 24 2012 10:01 PM (7 replies)
  • ojovad
    8 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 2:54 PM

This may be a stupid question and it may already be here in the forums somewhere but I had no luck finding it. Anyway, can someone explain to me how the tier system works? I am a Tour Pro with a 67.56 average and I have no idea how I got here or where I'm going next. If it's a stupid question go ahead and tell me how it works and call me a dumbass if you want. I've been married a long time so I don't mind. :)

• ojovad
    8 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 11:10 AM

Anyone?

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 6:35 PM
    This post has been deleted.
  • CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 6:50 PM

ojovad:

If it's a stupid question go ahead and tell me how it works and call me a dumbass if you want. I've been married a long time so I don't mind. :)

That was so funny I had to help you out. ;-) When you've completed 25 ranked rounds and your average is 67.00 or less you'll move on to the next Tier. BTW 9 or 18 hole ranked stroke play rounds count the same. You're real close on average but you'll have to look at your score history and count the ranked stroke play rounds.

Pro = average 80 with at least 10 ranked rounds played as Amateur

Tour pro = average 72 with at least 20 ranked rounds played as Pro

Master = average 67 with at least 25 ranked games played as Tour pro

Tour Master = average 63 with at least 40 ranked games played as Master

Legends = average 61 with at least 50 ranked games played as Tour Master

• egonweber
    365 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 9:06 PM

You forgot amateur ave 100 at least 5 ranked round as hack

Tourlegend i am not sure,have heard differnt numbers from "old" legends but i think its 100 ranked rounds as legend and ave 60

Good luck on the tees!

Egon

• phiber
    2,795 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 9:24 PM

You have the ranked rounds in and are closing in fast on the 67.  You are only .54 from moving to master.

egonweber:

You forgot amateur ave 100 at least 5 ranked round as hack

Tourlegend i am not sure,have heard differnt numbers from "old" legends but i think its 100 ranked rounds as legend and ave 60

Good luck on the tees!

Egon

Moving to Tour Legend is 400 rounds plus the newly imposed 100 qualifier rounds, and an avg of 60 to move to Tour Legend I believe.

• ojovad
    8 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 10:01 PM

Thanks for the info, now I have some sense of what I'm shooting for! You guys are awesome!

RSS