Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT Videos Problem...!!!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 27 2012 2:36 AM (5 replies)
  • akilmshaikh
    2 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2012 12:24 AM

Hello... I am the regular memebr of WGT.. But since from last week there is something wrong with the WGT videos which is available in

-->GET CREDITS --> EARN FREE CREDITS-->VIDEOS 

Now when i click on video it give me error

"WE ARE UNABLE TO PROCESS YOUR REQUEST PLEASE TRY AGAIN"

Now anyone can tell me why this happen. or anyone can give me suggestion for solving this. is any that anything wrong with my side or WGT. kindly solve my issue ASAP. coz i already lost my one week credits  due to this error...!! 

Thanks And Regards.

Akil Shaikh

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 9:02 AM

I use 2 different browsers for WGT . 1 plays the game great but the proshop and vid,s are hit and miss . The other browser the game is not the best but the proshop works and the vid,s pay out to me every day .

OPY

• akilmshaikh
    2 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 9:58 AM

Yaa but i hv tried main 3 browser 

• Internet Explore 9
    • Mozila Firefox 15
    • And Chrome 21.0 and so on.. 

but still its not working in any of browser... it gives me the same error...!!! :(

• WindySteve
    28 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2012 7:08 AM

Any news on this being resolved? seems to be alot of threads on the subject but cant find an official response in any..........

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2012 10:03 AM

WindySteve:
    Any news on this being resolved?

Hi WindySteve,

We are still working with Live Gamer to resolve the issue that people are experiencing when trying to participate in the offers. We will update the forum once we get any more information from Live Gamer.

Thanks for your patience in the mean time.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• WindySteve
    28 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 2:36 AM

Thanks or the response WGTpizza, least i know it's a recognised issue and your working on it.

RSS