• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Sun, Sep 23 2012 5:50 AM

cadillac1961:
    A cow was to smal to do this

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Sun, Sep 23 2012 6:46 AM

I can't not disagree more where I agree less, Stomper von Hissinswat, we'll say what has to say and if anyone says what he thinks.......They are wrong.....and crazy in the head. He is crazy in his cat head and it rubbed off. (He's my cat.........) It's Stomper, Blame it on him. Oh , he's staring at you. Just havin' fun tryin' to make my cat famous.....He doesn't care either way, but I'm trying to get him into showbiz. uneven lie match play, anyone?

• Timnator
    272 Posts
    Sun, Sep 23 2012 2:33 PM

My average has gone up about 5 shots since hitting Master, long irons into greens = no bueno. Hoping to get to level 59 soon to get the G-20's and some badly needed distance

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Sep 23 2012 6:10 PM

Congrats on making Master - it is a big step up from Tour Pro, but your scores will come tumbling down soon. The G20s will help a lot, I had the starters set when I made master tier, I had no option but to upgrade just to make the greens in regulation!! But also consider long irons to the green as good practice. I use the G20s and they are great clubs without the ultra swing speed of some others.

• cadillac1961
    268 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 5:04 AM

Master only with starter clubs, thats great.

But i missed the hits with short distance to the hole now. Last time had a lot off them.

I dont know how is changing. And the terrible way here, allways loose with some inches to drain down the ball, to have a birdi.

I do over 180 ranked rounds, and hundrets off team matches. That will be enough to have a better AVG now.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 6:02 AM

When I turned Legend my Ave. went from 61 to 73 and stayed in the 70's for, what seemed a lifetime. Was thinking at the time.....   What am I doing here....lol.  Feeling very pathetic with myself.

Took me awhile to adjust to the new conditions... but now I'm flying (to my standards) and enjoying every minute...  well most of the time...lol

Learn from every shot you make and try something different the next time if it's not working.

Never Give Up :)

-Roger

• cadillac1961
    268 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 11:48 AM

Yeah, realy, other level other conditions. Thats real live.

I acoundet my conto what i payed here the half year past.  Over 100 bucks i do into this game, and i stay here like a troll in the woods....... WGT is a big show... only a big show..

Dancefloor is open... LOL

• PAGES
RSS