Help › Forums

Re: Supersonic Ad....(Hey, Pizza)

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 29 2012 6:26 AM (8 replies)
  • Choppography
    2,166 Posts
    Wed, Sep 26 2012 7:36 AM

Hope this gets your attention.

Could you please either pass this along to the powers that be, or tell me the correct way to contact them?  There is a Supersonic video that pays 2 credits for a 7 minute video.  For the life of me, I just came across it and can't remember the name.

Anywhoo, please let the powers that be know that is a complete waste of time.  I can whore myself out to a lot of videos, but I just can't support the equivalent of 2 pennies for 7 minutes of a promotion.  A nickel per 30 second video is bad enough.

But, this one borders on insulting.

Thanks,

Chop

• 3puttsSuk
    361 Posts
    Wed, Sep 26 2012 8:25 AM

Complaining about getting something for free?  Let it run in the background or simply don't watch it.  My 2 cents and it only took five seconds to read it.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Wed, Sep 26 2012 10:15 AM

Choppography:
    There is a Supersonic video that pays 2 credits for a 7 minute video.  For the life of me, I just came across it and can't remember the name.

Hey Choppography,

I appreciate the feedback, but based on the info you gave me I would be searching for a needle in a haystack  =P

SupersonicAds offers COUNTLESS videos to earn credits and they change almost daily. Also, managing what offers are available from SupersonicAds to our players is not within our control. I suggest sending SupersonicAds a support email, if you are ever able to remember the video name :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• Choppography
    2,166 Posts
    Wed, Sep 26 2012 10:37 AM

Thanks for saying something.  And, please don't misunderstand me.  I'm not asking you to hunt down anything or fix anything. 

Just asking that if you are ever a part of a meeting involving credit vids or anything along those lines that you pass along that offering 2 credits for 7 minutes is beyond stupid and a waste of time.

I understand also that as long as we sheep keep watching them, the reward offered will continue to decrease (sort of supply and demand).  But, all the same, I'm mentioning that I won't be watching a 2 credit vid that takes that long.....and just want it noted and passed along if ever the chance arises.

You would know who to pass it along to before I would.  Someone somewhere has to approve or know of the vids being offered on the site.

• Choppography
    2,166 Posts
    Wed, Sep 26 2012 10:39 AM

3puttsSuk:

Complaining about getting something for free?  Let it run in the background or simply don't watch it.  My 2 cents and it only took five seconds to read it.

totally missed my point, but thx.

• DarrenHopkins
    3 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2012 12:48 AM

3puttsSuk:

interesting that you put absolutely no value on your time what so ever.

• borntobesting
    9,687 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2012 1:07 AM

3puttsSuk:

That's what I do. As a matter of a fact I rarely actually watch one. I just let the ads run in another window and do other stuff while they are running. 

• Choppography
    2,166 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2012 5:44 AM

Why the heck would you fools admit that publicly?  Way to encourage the advertisers to keep investing in WGT.

• andrei1975
    377 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2012 6:26 AM

^^^^^^^^^^ +1

RSS