Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Repeated drop match offer

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 28 2012 6:43 PM (3 replies)
  • rarbl
    40 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2012 5:41 PM

I was playing some guy in a low stakes (100 credit) match play 9 holes at royal st. georges. My opponent won the first hole, and then I won the next two. After this he starts complaining about how he hates the game, and then offers to drop the match, which I refused. After I win the next two holes, he disconnects, comes back to the game lobby and proceeds to sit there for minutes offering me drop match requests.

My question is - is it possible for someone to offer drop match requests indefinitely? If so, it seems like something that should be fixed. Like, a maximum offer of 3 requests or something like that.

Can someone clear this up for me?

Thanks,

Rarbl

P.S. I checked the forums to try and find a similar thread but I couldn't find it. Sorry if this has already been discussed (I imagine it has)

• chris2345
    528 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2012 5:58 PM

People that do that are very bad losers, but theres no way to stop it.

WGT needs to look into it, and maybe only let 5 max requests made allowed.

• Choppography
    2,166 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2012 6:03 PM

Another Internet Chicken.  These turds would never do this in real life.....they wouldn't make it back to their car before Guido got their kneecaps.

• rarbl
    40 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2012 6:43 PM

I think it would be very easy to set a limit on the number of requests. Hopefully WGT admins see this and agree. There's no reason why more should be allowed.

RSS