Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Xp boost question

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 2 2012 2:23 AM (3 replies)
  • Doctahpaul
    38 Posts
    Sun, Sep 30 2012 11:44 AM
    Hi, Bouhgt some xp boost to see how it did, but I cannot find it. Is it applied immediately? Does it's usage start when you buy it? Does the hour run wether you play or not? Just curious...big problem is I cannot find the bottle or any indication or use! TY
  • WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Sep 30 2012 1:52 PM

Doctahpaul:
    Hi, Bouhgt some xp boost to see how it did, but I cannot find it. Is it applied immediately? Does it's usage start when you buy it? Does the hour run wether you play or not? Just curious...big problem is I cannot find the bottle or any indication or use! TY

hi'it should be loaded automatically. you should see a boost bottle icon on top of your screen :)

-wgticon

• Doctahpaul
    38 Posts
    Sun, Sep 30 2012 4:16 PM
    TY..Does it last say 1 hour of game realtime or 1 hour of realworld time? Meaning if you have to go anywhere you are in trouble! lol?
  • alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 2:23 AM

It includes any game which you start or finish in an hour of realworld time IIRC - you better hurry! :)

Alas, I don't see much sense in it anyway. If you do it right, you can double two CDP boni plus game and scoring XPs but you need precise timing around midnight GMT and it lasts for 26 hours minimum. Thus the max XP score shown here is below 4000 in two days. I gain 4000+ just with CDP boni in four days without any hussle and sparing quite a few credits.

RSS