Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Has anybody else !

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 3 2012 2:14 PM (9 replies)
  • dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 7:53 PM

Hi guys & gals , i have noticed in the last week that i have been getting a lot of meter lag on the maxthon3  browser , previously i had never had a skip , anybody know if something has changed , any tips or ideas a to why  ?     .....  Thank you  !

( i am now back on the old iternet explorer , lol  ! )

dflop  !

• GolfMaster09
    4 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 7:56 PM

I use Chrome, I have a very powerful computer (always use highest settings in the game without issue) and I have been having crazy meter lag since about Sunday and it has made the game unplayable. It is extremely frustrating. 

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 7:56 PM

dflop:

Hi guys & gals , i have noticed in the last week that i have been getting a lot of meter lag on the maxthon3  browser , previously i had never had a skip , anybody know if something has changed , any tips or ideas a to why  ?     .....  Thank you  !

( i am now back on the old iternet explorer , lol  ! )

dflop  !

Im sorry I havent noticed and I use Maxthon3 to play exclusively. Empty your cache and do a clean up on your harddrive using windows tools and see if that helps any.

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 8:01 PM

pjctas0822:
    Im sorry I havent noticed and I use Maxthon3 to play exclusively. Empty your cache and do a clean up on your harddrive using windows tools and see if that helps any.

Thanx pj , i will give it a go , i am not the smartest bloke on a computer so i hope i can work it out ,thanx again !

dflop !

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 8:05 PM

GolfMaster09:
    I have been having crazy meter lag since about Sunday and it has made the game unplayable. It is extremely frustrating. 

Sounds like you are having similar prolems to me , i just don't know why it started to go bad , i have had a smooth meter for some time now  !

Good luck GolfMaster , if you find any joy please advise , thank you !

dflop !

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 9:19 PM

Also no poblems with maxthon3.  I clean cache before every entry on to WGT.  Clean flash 1 - 2 times a week and reset it to unlimited.  Have an auto defrag system, Game Booster 3, and the fastest internet system available to me from my cable company.

I used to use Internet Explorer Windows 8, along with everything else aleady mentioned and had 99.9% good game, and meter.  Maybe I'm just lucky?  If so I would rather be good looking!  my nickle.

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 10:29 PM

I think Maxthon went back to older version of flash. Flash is now showing 11.3.300.271.This was the version we had on google chrome before the updates from flash started going south. Game seems to run smooth with no problems.Maybe WGT should get some help from Maxthon , it couldnt hurt.

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2012 12:45 AM

Thanx for the replies guys , yeah it seems i need to do some maintenance and check what flash i am running on , i have no idea at the moment  , thank you so much for your help !

dflop  !

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2012 4:02 AM

GolfMaster09:

I use Chrome, I have a very powerful computer (always use highest settings in the game without issue) and I have been having crazy meter lag since about Sunday and it has made the game unplayable. It is extremely frustrating. 

Chrome updated on Sunday and added a newer version of their Crap Pepper Player Flash... You need to use About:plugins or Chrome:Plugins and disable the Shockwave flash containing the Pepper player again.

lonniescott711:

I think Maxthon went back to older version of flash. Flash is now showing 11.3.300.271.This was the version we had on google chrome before the updates from flash started going south. Game seems to run smooth with no problems.Maybe WGT should get some help from Maxthon , it couldnt hurt.

Maxthon3 doesn't update Flash when Adobe Flash updates as it is primarily an Html5 browser. Your version of Flash is the one that came with that version of Maxthon3. Since that version there have been two newer versions, A beta version containing the 11.4 Flash and a new Preview Version that contains the lastest flash as of Sunday the 27th. Otherwise the only way to update Flash in Maxthon3 is to backdoor Flash updates into it.

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2012 2:14 PM

Thanx Oldbayrunner , there is some great tips there i really appreciate the advice , now to see if i can work this whole thing out , lol  !

dflop !

RSS