Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Cannot Log In

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 13 2012 12:54 PM (5 replies)
  • Johny60
    2 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2012 11:33 AM

After spending a reasonable amount on new clubs, I now find that I cannot log in. I continually get the message  Couqld Not Connect To The Internet.  WGT qresponse haas been clear the cache etc which I have done.  Now they do not respond to emails asking for help.  I have tried with Internet explorer and chrome.  Having played without problems for a year. I am now very irritated and frustrated.

Anyq suggestions great fully received

John

• promark1
    412 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2012 8:48 PM

i take it you got logged in then?lol

try comodo dragon browser.i changed from chrome a while ago and will never go back to it to play wgt.also  people on the forums keep mentioning MARATHON 3 (i think its called) browser but i have never tried it. before.if or when you change your browser just use it for wgt and nothing else.do your other stuff on another browser

• SilentOmegaWolf
    349 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2012 11:05 PM

I find MAXTHON 3 (not marathon 3) works well with very few meter jumps and disconnects.  however, another option not mentioned much is safari.  safari reacts very much the same as maxthon 3 on either a mac or a pc. i like to switch off between the two depending on which seems smoother at the time.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Oct 5 2012 12:28 AM

Johny60:

After spending a reasonable amount on new clubs, I now find that I cannot log in. I continually get the message  Couqld Not Connect To The Internet.  WGT qresponse haas been clear the cache etc which I have done.  Now they do not respond to emails asking for help.  I have tried with Internet explorer and chrome.  Having played without problems for a year. I am now very irritated and frustrated.

Anyq suggestions great fully received

John

hi

I think it's flash. Please try clearing cookies/temp files for both browser and flash and it should work.

-wgticon

• Johny60
    2 Posts
    Fri, Oct 5 2012 12:36 AM

just tried Safari. Cannot enter username nor password. The screen just stays blank and the cursor does not move.  I can enter data elsewhere in Safari

It looks like I have a problem entering data into the login screen.  Does it violate security controls with AVG and the like?

• SilentOmegaWolf
    349 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 12:54 PM

Johny60:

just tried Safari. Cannot enter username nor password. The screen just stays blank and the cursor does not move.  I can enter data elsewhere in Safari

yeah same thing happens to me...you have to click play now and then enter username and password in the actual game screen.  after that it works fine.

RSS