Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Introdution

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 8 2012 12:51 AM (5 replies)
  • Gambler1
    4 Posts
    Sun, Oct 7 2012 9:30 AM

Hi I'm Gambler 1 and I'm new to the game, only been playing 4 days, would like to get tips to better my scores, and get friends to play with

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Oct 7 2012 11:15 AM

welcome!

-wgticon

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Sun, Oct 7 2012 11:29 AM

The best tip that I can give you is enjoy the game for what it is. To have fun. Don't get discouraged by the random shots and you will get them. Take your time learning the game and just have fun. There are tons of nice folks here that will help you in anyway they can all you have to do is ask questions or just read the forums.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Oct 7 2012 1:06 PM

i join  WGTicon and mnshiner ,in welcoming you ,  read the FAQs  , and take your time ,i will not lie to you this game is verry hard,but so rewarding ....... make friends join a CC  for people like you (new comers) ,and most of all have fun  ,and there is no stupid questions   on WGT.     Francois (Frapp)       :)

• dickiebirdie
    5 Posts
    Sun, Oct 7 2012 1:40 PM

is it me or is this game bent as f  k been playing it for over two years now i must finish one tournament in 30 with a score of +1or even and if ive been lucky i will get 1 under when this happened i get the flag out haha  but when i play other players they all ways say u will be pro soon the way you play yet can never get a score on tournaments the game goes mad shots go no where near where i aiming them can somebody explain it to me because its sending me mad

• Gambler1
    4 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 12:51 AM

Thank you.

RSS