Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Unexpected Error

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 17 2012 4:53 PM (5 replies)
  • ghiaguy67
    8 Posts
    Sun, Oct 7 2012 7:50 PM

I have never been able to re-enter a game when someone unexpectantly leaves game and the unexpected error screen shows up, and when that happens since the Game % has been added I will be penalized. Why should my game playing % be affected when it is a WGT error???

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 9:46 AM

ghiaguy67:

I have never been able to re-enter a game when someone unexpectantly leaves game and the unexpected error screen shows up, and when that happens since the Game % has been added I will be penalized. Why should my game playing % be affected when it is a WGT error???

hi

are you talking about not being able to reconnect into lobby when someone leaves a multiplayer game?

-wgticon

• Namelesshan
    1 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 6:28 PM

I was just now finishing up a skins challenge game.. on the last hole with 4 skins on at risk.. everybody misses the birdie putt.. except me.. who has  5 footer.. as i set up and hit the putt.. simple one... as it rolls to the hole.. and right before it goes in.. the wgt unexpected error comes.. so i close the browser and go back.. and it says that game is over .. and i have won 0 skins.. but my credit was not taken... but when i check up on my profile.. it says that i won 4 skins...which would add to my credits i have.. but nothing changed..  just want to know anyone has had that experience.. where did the credits go?

• ghiaguy67
    8 Posts
    Sun, Oct 14 2012 12:00 PM

Correct, I will go to the continue game/forfeit game screen and click on continue game and nothing happens. Then of course I get penalized on my percentage of games played. And I have never on my own accord quit a game, it has either been another player disconnecting and fudging it for others or I will get the unexpected error screen where I cannot even get back into the lobby. So, as I am saying is that I am being penalized for either someone else leaving the game or a WGT error.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Tue, Oct 16 2012 12:59 PM

ghiaguy67:
    So, as I am saying is that I am being penalized for either someone else leaving the game or a WGT error.
    You must not consider it as a penalty. It's but a statement "... games not completed".

Nobody knows the reason, whether

- you disconnected or quit,

- your partner/opponent disconnected or quit,

- a WGT error disconnected you.

Unfortunately, the second and third reasons exceed the first IMO, thus the number of innocent victims, of collateral damage, exceeds the "culprits" causing the interruptions (by far, IMHO).

WGTicon:
    are you talking about not being able to reconnect into lobby when someone leaves a multiplayer game?
    Reading the forum you have certainly seen such report gazillion times before. Don't try to be suggestive of a brand new issue please.

• daithinolan
    1 Posts
    Wed, Oct 17 2012 4:53 PM

this is happening to me all the time now too....too many issues with the game now....wgt have to get this sorted

RSS