Help › Forums

Re: Game finish percentage issue??

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 9 2012 12:29 PM (1 replies)
  • IFLAS
    9 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 12:14 PM

Hello folks,

My  "game finish percentage" was at 87%, then I finished about 15 straight games and it never changed, just stayed at 87%. Then I had to quit one game and my percentage instantly fell to 83%.

Can someone tell me why it never goes any higher when I complete games?

Thank you very much,

-Kurt

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 12:29 PM

IFLAS:
    Can someone tell me why it never goes any higher when I complete games?

Hey Kurt!

Basically, the percentage is a rolling reading of your last 30 games played. So if you play 30 games and your first 15 games were completed and your most recent 15 were not completed, you will be at 50%.

If you win your next game, you push out one of your completed games at the back of the list and then add a completed game to the front. This should result in no change to your percentage. If, instead, you lose your next game, you still push out one of your completed games at the back of the list, but then you add a not completed game to the front of the list. This will change your percentage.

Just keep playing and completing games, and the average will balance out. If you are having technical difficulties that are preventing you from finishing games, let us know and we can offer some advice :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

RSS