Re: Suggestion for software update

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 13 2012 12:12 PM (3 replies)
  • Ibbie
    13 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 10:18 AM

Dear WGT

I love this game - great work!

I find the Saved Replays feature on the profile page to be an excellent enhancement in reflecting on some pleasurable moments.

However, I am constantly required to delete replays which I would prefer to keep, in an effort to make room for new saved files.

Groups of members tend to be high volume users of this feature; for example: Lvl 90+ or "Legend"+ tier players. In terms of funds contributed, we would also be in the upper ranks (in consideration that your server space is an expense). 

As a suggestion for a future software upgrade, could you provide selective groups with the ability to save 15-20 replays instead of the 10 at present. Maybe it could be an "Unlocked" reward for a certain Level/accomplishment.

Thanks

Ibbie  

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 11:08 AM

You can e-mail them to yourself..or others...........Andy

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 11:10 AM

Ibbie:

Dear WGT

I love this game - great work!

I find the Saved Replays feature on the profile page to be an excellent enhancement in reflecting on some pleasurable moments.

However, I am constantly required to delete replays which I would prefer to keep, in an effort to make room for new saved files.

Groups of members tend to be high volume users of this feature; for example: Lvl 90+ or "Legend"+ tier players. In terms of funds contributed, we would also be in the upper ranks (in consideration that your server space is an expense). 

As a suggestion for a future software upgrade, could you provide selective groups with the ability to save 15-20 replays instead of the 10 at present. Maybe it could be an "Unlocked" reward for a certain Level/accomplishment.

Thanks

Ibbie  

hi

you can email yourself the replays and then make a blog post and add the links + description there. That way, you can easily have 100's of them.

-wgticon

• Ibbie
    13 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 12:12 PM

Thank you

RSS