Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Plug-Ins

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 20 2012 1:18 AM (2 replies)
  • Chefman5785
    4 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 3:18 PM

What is the plug-in I'm supposed to disable and where can I find it ??

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 9:07 PM
  • borntobesting
    9,687 Posts
    Sat, Oct 20 2012 1:18 AM

Chefman5785:

What is the plug-in I'm supposed to disable and where can I find it ??

Rather than constantly having to disable pepper flash in Google Chrome it might be better for you in the long run to simply change to another browser. There are at least 4 that don't update flash automatically and don't have pepper flash. 

They are Comodo Dragon,Maxthon 3,Rockmelt and SRWare Iron. All are more stable than either Google Chrome or Firefox and none auto update flash. Also all have excellent full screen play. Dragon Rock Melt  and Iron are chrome based but better than Google Chrome for the reason mentioned above. Maxthon 3 is Firefox based.

For me at least Maxthon 3 and Iron seem to be the best 2 follower very closely by Comodo Dragon. And you should consider using the browser you play WGT with nothing else. I have those 4 setup so that the game client window is the home page so it loads directly to the game client page. There are 2 others that are very good as well but I couldn't find the settings to change the home page to the game client window. those 2 are  Sea Monkey and Pale Moon. Both these are Firefox based.

RSS