Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Continualliy disconecting form the the interertnet, three of us us skkype tallk while;playing, it is very frustrating, what cam we do , Wo love th the game game.

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 3 2010 10:37 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Nanaguy
    17 Posts
    Sun, May 30 2010 6:33 PM

I would like to know why it does that too.  mine does it also and my boyfriend tells to hurry up and hit the ball!!  it is quite frustrating--especially when you can do nothing about it but wait and hope that all the other players don't quit.

• AtlantaCoaster
    645 Posts
    Mon, May 31 2010 4:55 AM

After last night's update, caches are cleared and I have completed 1 18 Hole Round on Bethpage - right now no issues - so some of this may have been addressed/patched/corrected/resolved last night.

Will post an update here later if any new issues evidence themselves.

• puttersman
    240 Posts
    Mon, May 31 2010 8:46 AM

I sure hope you are right becase we are harving the same problems.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, May 31 2010 12:56 PM

As AtlantaCoaster said.... 

CLEAR YOUR CACHES before reporting on this problem today... apparently they have done some exterminating of the bugs in last night's update.

• AtlantaCoaster
    645 Posts
    Thu, Jun 3 2010 10:37 AM

The same problems that I described in my original posting above are now occurring again.  IT SUDDENLY STARTED AROUND 12 NOON EDT / 9 AM PDT.

SEE LEFT SIDE PANE:

"Could not connect to WGT" with the dull thud/chime sound effect occurring REPEATEDLY for the past 90 minutes.  I cancelled a round on Oakmont after 5 Holes as with the stalled LOADING and Disconnects (SOLO ROUND - not Multi-Plaer), I simply could not keep my focus.

NOTE:  My internet connection has remained stable throught this period and other websites are funtioning normally.  ALSO - no problems noted (other than on Multi-Player Games) all day on June 2.  Has something changed?

NOTE #2:  EARLY MORNING ROUNDS played between 7-10 AM EDT (4-7 AM PDT) all performed normally and without this problem.

Something is wrong again - AtlantaCoaster

EDIT:  UPDATE - I have completed an 18 hole Round with no problems 3:00-3:45 PM EDT.  As for the WiFi issues.... "We are looking into it."  <eg>

• PAGES
RSS