Re: Alternate Shot

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 25 2012 6:15 PM (3 replies)
  • Rexcalhoone
    4 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2012 11:02 AM

Hi

I searched for an answer to this but can't seem to find one for it on forum

Playing alternate shot I've played against a guy on a few occasions where he's losing and has forfeited the match on the last hole on putting green. 

My question is are there any points lost from him doing this?

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2012 3:14 PM

Provided your not his partner, and you wait in the lobby until time runs out, your percentage will not be affected.

I take a mental note of players like this, and if I am the host, they get booted, if not I leave. It is just a game and I like playing AS as its a sociable and fun game, win or lose I enjoy 99% of the time. The one percent of the time is when you have people like you had, and are usually are dicks all the way through, makes me laugh when they scarper last hole, a sense of satisfaction.

• Rexcalhoone
    4 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2012 6:15 PM

Thank You for answer, but not exactly what i wanted to know.

Try rephrasing it

You partner up and start match (alternate shot) and you play through up to ninth hole, and on putting green the guy gives in that he's lost match and then forfeits match before it ends.

Do you loss the I guess you would call them experience points for the alernate shot match or do you still get them even though the match was foreited. Heard afew times you loss the experience points for a forfeit.

Thank You in advance

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2012 9:57 PM

Rexcalhoone:
    My question is are there any points lost from him doing this?

He loses percentage points and as the above said , as long as you wait in the lobby you wont.

It is also of no benefit to him to drop out. His average isnt affected in ALT games.

I would avoid the guy.

RSS