Forums

Help › Forums

Re: How do I find my best score on a certain course?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 1 2012 6:25 PM (5 replies)
  • GarethB38
    1 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 9:00 AM

Might be a stupid question but is there a way I can find my best score on a certain course or is my only option scrolling through score history which only goes back so far anyway?

thanks for any help

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 9:08 AM

GarethB38:

Might be a stupid question but is there a way I can find my best score on a certain course or is my only option scrolling through score history which only goes back so far anyway?

thanks for any help

You can actually view these form your profile under awards, and then the course section of awards.

Cheers,

b0gey

• TarheelsRule
    5,554 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 9:12 AM

Bogey is right.

It would be great if WGT had a hall of fame that shows the best scores by nine holes and 18 holes on each course, longest drives, longest aces, most aces, etc. etc. for all the players.  Since they have that information stored in our accounts I would think they could do it.

The awards spot isn't the best way to display our awards, it would be nice to be able to customize our awards section to look like we want it and display what is important to us but I don't think that will happen.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 4:37 PM

Unreliable is the suggestion that "You can actually view these form your profile under awards, and then the course section of awards." 

b0gey - that information is incorrect for a large number of players. WGT is very aware of a bug in the awards section that was recording wrong information for months. There were multiple threads on these forums and the bug was confirmed multiple times by WGT personnel. I believe the bug is fixed now but they were unable to apply the fix retroactively. The best score for one course actually displays as the best score for multiple courses.

I don't believe that it's possible to make sure that you can find your best score on a course unless your score history still takes you all the way back to your start date with WGT. You would have to look at each score to figure it out. Otherwise Gareth is probably out of luck.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 6:17 PM

srellim234:

Unreliable is the suggestion that "You can actually view these form your profile under awards, and then the course section of awards." 

Agreed, the only way I can do it is search through my score history, and hope that it is recent and still in the history.

• borntobesting
    9,687 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 6:25 PM

srellim234:

b0gey - that information is incorrect for a large number of players. WGT is very aware of a bug in the awards section that was recording wrong information for months. There were multiple threads on these forums and the bug was confirmed multiple times by WGT personnel. I believe the bug is fixed now but they were unable to apply the fix retroactively. The best score for one course actually displays as the best score for multiple courses.

I don't believe that it's possible to make sure that you can find your best score on a course unless your score history still takes you all the way back to your start date with WGT. You would have to look at each score to figure it out. Otherwise Gareth is probably out of luck.

Unless your best score is under 60.

RSS