rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 8 2012 2:35 PM (5 replies)
  • JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Nov 6 2012 11:33 PM

This non-payer keeps cropping up.

Dump it.

It hasn't paid even one view.

Another idea. Give livegamer a venue to fade these complaints, so the WGT community doesn't have to  see it.

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2012 11:20 AM

You have to complete the extra steps to get it to pay but its not worth it so I agree . Dont waste your time for such a small payout.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2012 11:55 AM

? for you guys......how do you kick that little kung fu masters butt.  best i've done is 300pts lol.   Oh......and where do they sell Kraft gum?  never seen it and I've been lookin.

have been getting the views, so true, you gotta do the steps.....and wait for it to switch to 'completed' on step 3 b4 closing the screen in frustration.  a bit of lag there

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2012 12:48 PM

duffer19:

? for you guys......how do you kick that little kung fu masters butt.  best i've done is 300pts lol.   Oh......and where do they sell Kraft gum?  never seen it and I've been lookin.

have been getting the views, so true, you gotta do the steps.....and wait for it to switch to 'completed' on step 3 b4 closing the screen in frustration.  a bit of lag there

This^ has been my experience. I just let the thing kick me 3 times and collect the views.;-)

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2012 2:28 PM

If you really want to try to play it, pay attention to the up, level and down arrows on the right side of the game screen. The computer telegraphs the upcoming punch by lighting the arrow briefly before throwing a punch. Click on the arrow before he hits you. The speed increases the higher you score.

My best is 3,000 points but like Cerino I just let it hit me and collect the views now.

• borntobesting
    9,688 Posts
    Thu, Nov 8 2012 2:35 PM

How do you even play it? It just keeps saying loading.But it never loads.Any ideas?

RSS