Help › Forums

Re: need some help please

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 11 2012 11:49 AM (4 replies)
  • ddaukas
    20 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2012 9:48 AM

OK huge request....

i have the credits to get some clubs just not the levels.  Is anyone willing to gift me the clubs i want and let me gift you the same amount of other things you can use?  I know this would be a huge trust issue for all parties.

anyway think it over WGT world and let me know, we are talking about 4.5k in credits to get what i want.

Thanks

ddaukas

• SamanthaWho
    3,403 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2012 10:41 AM

If i am reading this right, you are asking someone at a higher level to gift you clubs available at THEIR level. It doesnt work that way, you can only send gifts that match the recipients level. 

If i have this all wrong, sorry :-)

• ddaukas
    20 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2012 11:22 AM

thanks man

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2012 11:43 AM

SamanthaWho:

If i am reading this right, you are asking someone at a higher level to gift you clubs available at THEIR level. It doesnt work that way, you can only send gifts that match the recipients level. 

If i have this all wrong, sorry :-)

Samantha is correct, you cannot gift higher level clubs to someone at a lower level. The levels still increase quickly from mid 50s to mid 70s - im not sure exactly how many points it takes, but it is amazing how quickly it occurs playing regularly. Just enjoy your game and keep practicing all types of shots to improve

• ddaukas
    20 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2012 11:49 AM

thanks, figured it could not hurt to ask.

RSS