Forums

Help › Forums

Re: True friendship is possible in WGT

Mon, Nov 12 2012 7:18 AM (3 replies)
  • Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2012 11:41 PM

What is to be a friend to anybody ?  Sharing, having a good time, being generous, spending time in a mutual project, entertainment or game ? ... I wouldn't imagine myself being treated as a true friend by someone from Australia (I am from Costa Rica, Central America) and all because of the mutual enjoyment of WGT !

It just made every penny worth its value.  I feel truly and deeply happy for this possibility.  I know it might sound naive to some but that's the beauty of it ... I don't care ... I am costarrican and we are very easy going people; yet with certain humble-pride and dignity but simple in a way.

Thank you WGT for opening this channel of communication, entertainment and human interaction, way more important than competing or wining a game ... The best win I've had so far is humanly !

I really wish you all the same sense of enjoyment of this site.  And to my new aussie friend :  Thank you again, and again, and again ;)

Cheers !

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2012 1:12 AM

You can go overboard with the 'niceness' sometmes Aj, but what you say is heartfelt and this post warmed the 'cockles of my heart'..couldn't agree more...Andy

• SamanthaWho
    3,403 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2012 3:47 AM

Costa Rica? Could you send me some of those black beans, Lizano Brand, they come in a foil package. Frijoles Negros con Salsa Lizano...cant find them anywhere in the States, i love those. :-)

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2012 7:18 AM

Hello SamanthaWho.  It's so nice to hear (read) from people that visited my tiny country and they liked it here so much that even felt in love with little things like our Lizano Frijoles ! ... ha ha ha.  I feel so happy and thankful that if you send me your mailing address (in a personal message to my profile) I would gladly send you one or two of these :

Not joking, really ! ... It would take about US$2 a package and about $3 to $5 mailing cost (I think).  Just so you can tell how nice our country is, and specially we the "TICOS" (costarricans) ... Cheers !

So, send me your mailing address through a hidden message :

RSS