Forums

Help › Forums

Re: screen goes blank

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 15 2012 2:10 AM (3 replies)
  • JoeydeFescue
    2 Posts
    Tue, Nov 13 2012 2:12 PM

ive played this game for a good long time  now the screen goes blank only the advertisement is the only thing showing it happened to me 3 times in 1 game it makes it hard when you have to reboot the whole game  my pc is up to wgt standards please help

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Tue, Nov 13 2012 3:06 PM

JoeydeFescue:

ive played this game for a good long time  now the screen goes blank only the advertisement is the only thing showing it happened to me 3 times in 1 game it makes it hard when you have to reboot the whole game  my pc is up to wgt standards please help

Welcome to the forums, JoeydeFescue!

Your issue sounds like it could be cured with a little browser maintenance. Here is what I prescribe: First, try Clearing Your Cache. As you sur the web, your browser stores information on websites you visit for many purposes. Sometimes, one or some of these cached files can get corrupt, causing errors. Then, try Clearing Your Cookies. Same deal as your cache. The last thing you should try (I do this one most frequently) is to Clear Your Flash Cache.

Give those a shot, and let us know the results or if you have any questions  :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• JoeydeFescue
    2 Posts
    Tue, Nov 13 2012 4:22 PM

ty ill try what i have its called a crap cleaner and i do it before i even play maybe i need to do it after every game tks

• genegold2
    1,302 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 2:10 AM

I installed another browser because of problems. I use firefox for the game and chrome for everything else. PC cleaner software does not clear cache in browsers or flash. Make sure you do not have more than one flash player active. Sometimes it is trial and error to find the problem. I found reading the older posts here has alot of information on pc problems with the game. Luck finding your troubles/

RSS