Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Completing a game and not getting credit for it.

rated by 0 users
Sat, Nov 17 2012 1:12 PM (1 replies)
  • Caddy04
    15 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 7:54 AM

When I play in a group and complete the rounds and it shows on the screen who was first place and second etc. if I quit for the day or whatever and sign back into WGT and I select PLAY and the screen for options comes up, it shows the game that I completed and says I forfited it????????But if I go to my profile it shows I completed it along with my score???

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 1:12 PM

Caddy04:

When I play in a group and complete the rounds and it shows on the screen who was first place and second etc. if I quit for the day or whatever and sign back into WGT and I select PLAY and the screen for options comes up, it shows the game that I completed and says I forfited it????????But if I go to my profile it shows I completed it along with my score???

There's some sort of programming error. What I've found is if when you've finished a round, don't just close the game client window. You first have to click on Main Menu. If you do that then close the game client window, the next time you play it won't show that you've  forfited  the last game you played. It's a little bit of a pain in the rear but it works.

RSS