Forums

Help › Forums

Re: putting

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 18 2012 5:54 PM (3 replies)
  • bluecameria
    4 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 10:32 PM

Hi ...I would like to ask if there is a way to help people that are color blind to read the greens...I am myself  and  its really hard to judge a lot of the puts...  love the game but it is really frustrating when i miss a put because i couldn't read the color maps

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Nov 18 2012 1:56 PM

Good point and I had not thought of this. The pin marker will show whether it is uphill or downhill by the arrow. I would also move the marker around and look for any changes to give you the indication over the whole putt.  You could also do this in chip mode.

As for the lines I suppose they are no help colourwise. An added challenge for you but it is the actual gradient you should look for so take your time, after all the lines are just an indicator.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Nov 18 2012 4:48 PM

bluecameria:

Hi ...I would like to ask if there is a way to help people that are color blind to read the greens...I am myself  and  its really hard to judge a lot of the puts...  love the game but it is really frustrating when i miss a put because i couldn't read the color maps

hi

I am also color blind on red/green and I don't have much trouble reading greens. Is yours something else?

-wgticon

• bluecameria
    4 Posts
    Sun, Nov 18 2012 5:54 PM

Hi wgticon...Thanks for you post

I have the red /green problem but also blue /purple

RSS