Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Trialpay & sponsorpay offers with same company. Problem ?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 19 2012 11:14 PM (2 replies)
  • Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Mon, Nov 19 2012 12:39 AM

Offers on the "complete offers" page go through trialpay; offers on the "more offers" page go through sponsorpay, right ?

Now I wonder if it's a problem to first use an offer with company X from the one page and next use another (different) offer from the other page ?

Reason for this question is this. Yesterday I did use an offer with company X from the "complete offers" page (did not yet get the credits, so had to start complaining again...). A couple of minutes later I saw a different offer of that same company X on the "more offers" page, clicked it, got redirected to the company and filled the shoppingcart with some products (for a certain minimum value), but when ckecking out, I got a failure message. stating the order had failed. I wondered if there were any limitations as explained above.

Another couple of questions:

How do I complain if I don't get the credits for an offer on the "more offers" page ?

When trying an offer from the "complete offers" page for the second time, I get warned I already used that offer, so it's clear you can use offers only one time. Furthermore, when clicking "support" you get an overview of what offers you looked at and what offers you used.

For offers on the "more offers" page it's not clear to me. Can I use these offers 1 time only, or multiple times ? I don't have an overview of what offers I used, I can't possibly remember them all and I don't get warned when using an offer twice. It seems however I don't get credits more then once.

It would be very nice if wgt could program a filter, so I can't see offers which I can't use (for whatever what reason, already used might be a reason).

R.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Nov 19 2012 1:25 PM

hi

There is a support link on the offers pages.  Please use that to contact them.

-wgticon

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Mon, Nov 19 2012 11:14 PM

Who are "them" ? Are Trialpay and Sponsorpay the same ?

The support link on the "complete offers" page only provides a way to get support on offers on that "complete offers" page (with all Trialpay deals). Going for a sponsorpay deal from the "more offers" page, I did not yet find any way to receive support.

Or am I missing something ?

And then on the "more offers" page we as well have the supsonicadds. How do I get support on those offers ?

I am participating in a whole lot of offers, but am not receiving credits for about half of them :(

R.

RSS