Forums

Help › Forums

Re: What are the sites rules and views on abusive and threatening players ?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 19 2012 11:42 AM (3 replies)
  • Declan55
    2 Posts
    Mon, Nov 19 2012 2:39 AM

Just wondering how the site deals with these kind of players.

I had a match with, what can only be described as a serious bad looser, during which, he told me he was going to empty my account of all my credits and have my account closed within 48 hours ?

This was mildly written by me, compared to the language used by him.

I have since looked at his profile to find that he has sent numerous abusive messages to alot of players on site.

Is there nothing that can be done to prevent these children ruining the site ???

What is the protocal for reporting these people ?

Thanx

Declan

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Nov 19 2012 9:23 AM

Hi

posting guidelines are available here.

if someone breaks the rules in game, please take screenshots and report it to members@worldgolftour.com

-wgticon

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Mon, Nov 19 2012 10:07 AM

WGTicon:

posting guidelines are available here

Excellent info

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Nov 19 2012 11:42 AM

WGTicon:

Hi

posting guidelines are available here.

if someone breaks the rules in game, please take screenshots and report it to members@worldgolftour.com

-wgticon

As Icon says, But try and take screen shots to substantiate your complaint.

Sadly very occasionally we strike players like this, but they are very minority so my advice is to rise above them and do not stoop to their levels. Most players are here to enjoy the game and I for one, will always enjoy a game with anyone of any level regardless how I play (and believe me, I can have some shockers). 

If you play to enjoy and act accordingly, you are the winner regardless of the result.

But that raises a question for Icon, does this mean I can no longer use my toe wedge?

RSS