Forums

Help › Forums

Re: How to play with registered friends

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 21 2012 1:37 AM (3 replies)
  • Cigarsandbeer
    2 Posts
    Tue, Nov 20 2012 9:01 AM

Five of us friends all signed up for WGT at different times. Now we want to play each other. I can't see how to find them on WGT or if they're even logged in. I don't want to send an invite via email because they are all already members and some of them don't check often enough in order to have a quick match. I would like to email them with a start time and have them all log in, but then how do we find each other to get into a match?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Nov 20 2012 9:25 AM

Cigarsandbeer:

Five of us friends all signed up for WGT at different times. Now we want to play each other. I can't see how to find them on WGT or if they're even logged in. I don't want to send an invite via email because they are all already members and some of them don't check often enough in order to have a quick match. I would like to email them with a start time and have them all log in, but then how do we find each other to get into a match?

hi

you go wgt community --> wgt players and enter their name.

once you find them, click on it and once you are on their profile, add them as friends.

once they confirm, you two will be on each others friends list. Then, you can community privately or publicly to setup a game :)

-wgticon

• Cigarsandbeer
    2 Posts
    Tue, Nov 20 2012 10:15 AM

Thanks for the info!  Weird tho, I've searched for each of their player names and none have been found. I can find my player name but not their's.  Do they have to be logged on at the time of the search for me to find them and add to my friend list?

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Wed, Nov 21 2012 1:37 AM

Cigarsandbeer:
    Do they have to be logged on at the time of the search for me to find them and add to my friend list?
    No. Players in "grey" state, ofline or hidden, are shown, too.

You might try and enter only a part of their aliasses in the search, or let them friend you.

RSS