Forums

Help › Forums

Re: so litte time to get my shite together with these......

rated by 0 users
Sat, Nov 24 2012 2:25 PM (5 replies)
  • HacMcDuffer
    1,094 Posts
    Sat, Nov 24 2012 8:14 AM

free rental puttersl Iäve rented thLevel 77n Nike   AND THE Level 93Ghost Spideer. as I wasnt to by one at the end of the weekend.

I have played one 9 rounder with eash and I am equally baffled by both....lol.

Will anyone who knows me or of me and has one they can handled well, please contact me for a round of instrcutions,

Pease and Love....... Hac.

Skype or type....all the same to me.

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Sat, Nov 24 2012 8:42 AM

24 hrs will never be enough to adjust to such different types of putters. I think they are both equally deadly once you get used to them but it aint happenning in 24 hrs sorry. If I had to choose one or the other I would go with the Ghost just based on looks :)

• HacMcDuffer
    1,094 Posts
    Sat, Nov 24 2012 9:09 AM

I'm petty clever at getting the hand of them. I just need some good solid  quiedlines to follow.

Canad anyone who knows me...or hase heard of me.....gimmie a round to pick yourbrain about the smaller details.

I havw always said "I can par any cousre WGFT throws at at me"-

I know that wiht one of theese putters i can go lowere that 63 avg- amd man....that woiuld be seet.

Plus....little in the bag right now....and that when I an my funniest....so.....good times for all

Hac.   Peasec and love xxoxox

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Sat, Nov 24 2012 9:17 AM

click on this...

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/80998.aspx?PageIndex=1

help'd me alot...

peace

• HacMcDuffer
    1,094 Posts
    Sat, Nov 24 2012 12:30 PM

Thanks....copied and saved for reference.

Peace.....Hac

• oneeyedjohn
    9,573 Posts
    Sat, Nov 24 2012 2:25 PM

friend request sent, have got both those putters.

Should be around most of Sunday.

1i

RSS