Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Thanks WGT (free rental)

Sun, Nov 25 2012 7:29 PM (4 replies)
  • truly2bad2play
    104 Posts
    Sat, Nov 24 2012 7:52 PM

I remember not so long ago reading a post "rarely a post praising WGT"..Well,wtg WGT,this free rental weekend is a real good thing,been great fun trying out so many clubs already,and got so many more to try..One of my boys started playing again today simply because of the free rental,he had given up after doing a free credit offer by downloading and installing a game,he liked it so much he played that instead lol..But great that I can play him again,he has BIG plans for new clubs he wants to get,and will be playing daily like myself..So thank you ,thank you WGT.

• ifixcars
    1,097 Posts
    Sun, Nov 25 2012 12:03 PM

I'll second that!  I planned on upgrading clubs, but I'm still 1 level below being able to get the full set.  The free rental at least let me try the driver, fairway wood and hybrid.  Kudos to WGT for the opportunity.

• Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Sun, Nov 25 2012 1:20 PM

Is this set up so you can not try out clubs above your level?  I would like to try the level 90 R-11's but it seems I can't. 

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Nov 25 2012 7:01 PM

Rzbk:

Is this set up so you can not try out clubs above your level?  I would like to try the level 90 R-11's but it seems I can't. 

Fraid so..would love to test drive the R11s driver (keep me focused till L94), still been fun though...Andy

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, Nov 25 2012 7:29 PM

Andy, you'll love the R11s driver.  I was lucky enough to get it when it was level 90.  It's a very forgiving powerhouse.  Now I'm only 195,000 XP away from the R11s 3-wood...lol!

RSS