Forums

Help › Forums

Re: HELP

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 26 2012 1:12 PM (3 replies)
  • xxxeagle
    4 Posts
    Sun, Nov 25 2012 6:13 PM

Maybe W.G.T can help me with my connection problem.I am not able to complete a game due to the incredibly difficult connection problem that keeps on ocurring during the course of a game.I never had these problems when I first started playing on W.G.T.  The problem has proressively gotten worse.The problem I am having is slow loading.Or what some may call the LOOP syndrome.    Can you please help me with my problem W.G.T?

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Mon, Nov 26 2012 11:24 AM

If you are having connection problems more than likely it isn't wgt but your internet. You can try unplugging you modem, disconnect all of the wires and use the reset button holding it for 30 secs. Then reconnect everything. Then clear you cache. If that doesn't do the trick you may need to contact your internet company and have them run a test and you may need to have them replace your modem.

• mhac
    10 Posts
    Mon, Nov 26 2012 12:25 PM

since getting tour master, my game has  got worse than at master ! putting is the problem ! before ,playing tourny greens was ok , (played them loads of times ), but now, well everything has gone to pot ! i have noticed that the tourny green speed seems to be a lot faster , or is it just me ! also the tourny green speed seems a lot faster on the ready goes  also . generally  my  putting is mmmmm well ok , i use the formula  , 7.5ft  for every ten actual feet ( plus allowing for the gradient as well) any help or tips wold very much be appreciated      MHAC   NB  I HAVE THE NIKE PUTTER

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Mon, Nov 26 2012 1:12 PM

xxxeagle:

Maybe W.G.T can help me with my connection problem.I am not able to complete a game due to the incredibly difficult connection problem that keeps on ocurring during the course of a game.I never had these problems when I first started playing on W.G.T.  The problem has proressively gotten worse.The problem I am having is slow loading.Or what some may call the LOOP syndrome.    Can you please help me with my problem W.G.T?

Greetins Mr. XXX Sir.

I was exactly there about three months ago.  I had to change from my Cable TV + Internet supplier to my Telephone + Internet service.  Explained to my "new supplier" my need for great uninterrupted-high-speeded service and since then WGT is near heaven for me ... here playing from Guanacaste, Costa Rica, Central America ... a whole third world country and no complaints anymore ... hope your current supplier can find and fix your possible speed-interruption-connection problem.

Should WGT admit that Flash Player based games tend to be very vulnerable to any tiny interruption like this ?  Yes they do, but one can find the work arounds too.

Cheers ! Alex - Quijotazo

RSS