Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Account notification (UI problem).

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 27 2012 10:43 AM (7 replies)
  • HenriChinaski
    94 Posts
    Mon, Nov 26 2012 1:56 PM

I've rented a lot of clubs for free this year again (thank a lot for that)... And this year again, same problem, with the equipement panel. Account notification (of the endding of rental period) can't be close (the list is too long), so I can't change my clubs (I have other clubs with rental period not expired), and so I can't play. That's soooo soooo soooo boring. :/

I used "submit this problem" last year. Do it again this year. Can someone please fix that for next year? :)

And thanks again for the free rental period.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Nov 26 2012 5:03 PM

hi,

I guess you have too many clubs in the bag. please email us so we can remove them for you.

-wgticon

• SicSRT4
    2 Posts
    Mon, Nov 26 2012 7:38 PM

I just ran into the same issue and sent in a report. Glad to see they've known about this for over a year and still haven't done anything about it....

But, of course you have to make sure you release new stuff for people to spend money on before fixing any of the numerous issues already present in this game.

It would take all of 10 minutes to redesign that window and fix this issue permanently. But i guess it doesn't make the company any more money, so there's no reason to do anything about it.

• HenriChinaski
    94 Posts
    Mon, Nov 26 2012 7:55 PM

Thank you for your help, but it's a little too late. :)

Since I couldn't play a lot saturday, I've managed to re-rent the clubs sunday night, just before the end of the free rental period, to play tonight... I had a 3 hours window for that, now it's gone. :D

Not easy to explain the bug in english and I didn't think to take a screenshot (silly me)... But globally you're right: There was too many clubs (expired or close to expire) in the list to access to the close windows bouton. So, it stay in front of my inventory and I couldn't change expired clubs (empty slots) with clubs in my bag, and, by the way, couldn't play. For now, all my rented clubs are expired, no more "account notification" window, and I can access again, normally, to my bag.

I think you can solve this just by adding a scroll bar in the "account notification" window.

And thank again for this free rental period. It was too short, my scores were terrible, but it was a lot of fun!

nb: Please excuse my terrible english.

• TlgersWood
    1 Posts
    Mon, Nov 26 2012 8:15 PM

i have the same problem on my account...

cannot play with this equipment panel blocking the change equipment screen...

• HenriChinaski
    94 Posts
    Mon, Nov 26 2012 8:18 PM

SicSRT4:

I just ran into the same issue and sent in a report. Glad to see they've known about this for over a year and still haven't done anything about it....

But, of course you have to make sure you release new stuff for people to spend money on before fixing any of the numerous issues already present in this game.

It would take all of 10 minutes to redesign that window and fix this issue permanently. But i guess it doesn't make the company any more money, so there's no reason to do anything about it.

I'm not sure your post is a very good idea.

In my point of view: I had an issue with the UI, I post a report here, and imediatelly someone try to help, and solve the problem. I didn't pay for that. In fact I never pay to play to WGT, and they want to help me anyway. Nothing to criticise here. So please stop trolling, or do it elsewhere. Thank you.

nb : I said I posted a bug report last year... I'm not so sure of that anymore, because writting in english is very difficult for me. Maybe I did, maybe i didn't, don't remember.

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Mon, Nov 26 2012 9:08 PM

SicSRT4:

While I agree with you 1000% I dont think that reply will leave a good taste in their mouths lol. But I am one of those who think that bugs should be worked on considering WGT does these out of nowhere updates without release notes and / or Bug fixes. Makes absolutely no sense to keep its customers in the dark as to why or when a bug is going to get consideration to be fixed.

WGT care to replay about that ? There have been other threads about this and no solid answers. Please dont say refer to chat log with Mr WGT that doesn't help .

• SicSRT4
    2 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 10:43 AM

HenriChinaski:
    Nothing to criticise here. So please stop trolling, or do it elsewhere. Thank you.

nb : I said I posted a bug report last year... I'm not so sure of that anymore, because writting in english is very difficult for me. Maybe I did, maybe i didn't, don't remember.

I'm sorry, but i don't suck up to developers. I wasn't trolling, at all. I was honestly stating my opinion. There's a BIG difference. If you ran into this issue last year, then there is a very good chance they've known about it..whether you, personally, sent in a report or not.

RSS