Re: Consecutive nights zero'd out again

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 26 2012 9:52 PM (1 replies)
  • Stardustor
    29 Posts
    Mon, Nov 26 2012 7:06 PM

WGTIcon............

Hello again.

I still haven't heard from anyone in response to my two consecutive nights of disqualification. These two episodes occurred while playing Skins with friends, last night and the night previous night.

In both instances, after 'Freeze-ups', I'm presented with a screen apologizing for WGT screen errors, 'Please close this screen and try again later'. Immediately afterward, I'm looking at another screen advising of my disqualification due to my 3 disconnections.

Also, on both occasions, my 'Skins' entry fees were confiscated.

Despite  that fact that I played the last two nights, my consecutive days played tab was reset back to  zero....????????????????????????????????????????

I would like to hear from someone who has some idea of what's happening within WGT...??

.....waiting for a cogent, detailed response.

Stardustor                                           Brucemac1@aol.com

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Nov 26 2012 9:52 PM

Hi

Unfortunately, I don't have a cogent, detailed explanation. There could be many different reasons why it happened. 

I can't do anything about it either, but please do email us. I know we been slower to reply, but there is a bug going around the office, so they are slightly slower than usual.

Sorry about that,

-wgticon

RSS