Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The Clayton's Friend - The friend you have when you don't really have one.

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 28 2012 12:43 PM (9 replies)
  • rosson1
    169 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 9:50 PM

Not sure what the go is here, but i sent a request to another player to add them as a 'friend'.  It appears that person accepted the request because his name appears in the status column on my profile page but alas, not in the friend list. Also, when i then go to that person's profile page it allows me to 'message' the person. So i try to, but again, no luck. Send an invite to play, no,luck. So i was wondering if this is a glitch, or some sort  of sorcery - that is, a person can be a friend but not really be one. I'd appreciate any help on this. Thanks.

PS: And yes, did the whole clear the cache thingy.

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 11:57 PM

They added you as a friend and dropped you as a friend.

• rosson1
    169 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2012 1:04 AM

LeGeNdCrUsHeR:

wow, ok...thank you...obviously a class issue lol...ty:)

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2012 1:16 AM

Ros - how are you buddy?

• rosson1
    169 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2012 1:21 AM

Dougie4042:

Ros - how are you buddy?

hey D...I'll hook up ok:))

• borntobesting
    9,688 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2012 2:08 AM

LeGeNdCrUsHeR:

No Crusher. Apparently some things with WGT weren't working right last night. I accepted his friend invitation at the time, But for some reason it didn't appear that I did. Also on the ladder site although I clearly showed green on here  no one could invite me for a game and I could not invite anyone  until I rebooted my system. So there must have been some minor glitch.

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2012 2:15 AM

Yes, borntobesting is right. In the WGTLS, players have complained about not being able to invite players due to them not being green when really they are.

• rosson1
    169 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2012 3:45 AM

borntobesting:

LeGeNdCrUsHeR:

No Crusher. Apparently some things with WGT weren't working right last night. I accepted his friend invitation at the time, But for some reason it didn't appear that I did. Also on the ladder site although I clearly showed green on here  no one could invite me for a game and I could not invite anyone  until I rebooted my system. So there must have been some minor glitch.

No probs B, got you showing now and thanks:))

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2012 8:47 AM

Interesting.  It happened to me a few times over the last week.  I thought people just de-friend'd me because I am a jerk :)

• oneeyedjohn
    9,573 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2012 12:43 PM

Heaven forbid......friend request sent,lol

LeGeNdCrUsHeR:

Interesting.  It happened to me a few times over the last week.  I thought people just de-friend'd me because I am a jerk :)

RSS