Forums

Help › Forums

Re: constant disconnections

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 28 2012 6:35 PM (7 replies)
  • thenef
    706 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2012 11:32 AM

how long is this problem going to go on for? since the new strokeplay lobby there has been constant problems with disconnections, i know this is not isolated as i constantly hear all members complaining about this. now it looks bad when u have a bad % due to this problem, and the amount of wasted time playing part games and the waste of money on balls that are used is making me so angry. what are wgt doing about this matter? and will i be given some form of compensation in balls? i buy expensive nike balls just to watch them used in wasted matches. i put in fault reports but never get a reply. plz help thanks

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2012 1:24 PM

Don't you think 1 post regarding this is enough?

141353.aspx

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2012 1:52 PM

OBR- there have been quite a few double posts lately. The second ones are coming through at the exact minute as the first  so I wonder if WGTs system is glitching and double-posting. It may not be the OPs fault.

WGTs system is supposed to prevent duplicate posts and it isn't. Something is wrong at the WGT end.

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2012 2:18 PM

srellim234:

OBR- there have been quite a few double posts lately. The second ones are coming through at the exact minute as the first  so I wonder if WGTs system is glitching and double-posting. It may not be the OPs fault.

WGTs system is supposed to prevent duplicate posts and it isn't. Something is wrong at the WGT end.

The OP has 4 posts regarding these same issues. One might think 1 would be enough.

• thenef
    706 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2012 6:13 PM

well i posted it once and it duplicated i deleted duplicate,, also posted another thread in reply to someone as im getting no response from wgt, and today alone i have been told i have discon 3 times when i have not, my % has gone from 93% to 67% in last 2 weeks and i have never quit a game. its driving me and other players mad.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2012 6:32 PM

Play a load of Blitz to get % back up....Andy

• thenef
    706 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2012 6:35 PM

thx for that advice andy will do that, i hope this problem gets fixed soon. 

RSS