Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Players that quit during a game

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 8 2010 5:35 PM (5 replies)
  • roncourse
    4 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2010 3:00 PM

I love this game.  wgt has created the best of the best in my opinion.  Keep up the good work.  I do hate it though, when a player is not shooting a good round, that they quit the game before it's over.  They wouldn't quit in the middle or towards the end of a round of real golf so why do it here.  To preserve their standing in a cyber golf world?  wgt should make it a penalty when you quit a game early.

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2010 3:23 PM
    um not another one. JB
  • TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2010 4:05 PM

They are going to Ron....as soon as the P.G.A.  issues a penalty for bulging discs...LMAO

• DelisleJM
    8 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2010 4:22 PM

AT THE RISK OF REPEATING THE PRIOR,  THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING DONE ABOUT THIS B@#@#$$$

I love this game.  wgt has created the best of the best in my opinion.  Keep up the good work.  I do hate it though, when a player is not shooting a good round, that they quit the game before it's over.  They wouldn't quit in the middle or towards the end of a round of real golf so why do it here.  To preserve their standing in a cyber golf world?  wgt should make it a penalty when you quit a game early.

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2010 4:55 PM

ok i'll entertain this, what do you want done with these scoundrels that quit? dock their average? average means absolutely nothing in this game. send you an apology note? i'll say this one last time (i doubt it) find some friends to play with they won't quit. play for credits they most certainly won't quit. if you dial up random game you WILL get random outcomes. JB

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2010 5:35 PM

jbenny11:
    average means absolutely nothing in this game

I beg to differ with you:  Since average is the only way you have (thus far) to compare yourself to other golfers, it means a great deal.  I play ALOT of Match Plays Challenges. When you accept a challenge from a TON of FLUFF that only posts high scores to maintain a high average or to stay in a higher tier, and then in a tournament or challenge, suddenly, he can shoot 15 strokes better a side than his average, then yes, average means alot.  But, any other time, you're right. :)

just sayin'...

d.

RSS